MACKAGE KENT JACKET-BLACK
KENT is a light sustainable down jacket with a removable hood and leather drawcord storm visor. Expertly tailored to a drop shoulder cut, the tiered gloss shell and graphic lettermark bring a bold look. The bungee hem and rib knit cuffs add extra warmth while zip pockets safely stow essentials. A modern essential with weather-defying performance.
- Light nano down tier quilt jacket
- Sustainable down
- Lustrous nylon shell
- Removable hood
- Adjustable leather drawcord storm visor
- Centre front zip closure
- Zip waist pockets
- Storm cuffs
- Adjustable bungee drawcord hem
- Lettermark logo Velcro patch
- Contrast lining
- Machine washable
- Relaxed fit for on-the-go comfort
- RELAXED – Loose fit for on the go comfort.
- Designed to be worn with heavier layers.
- Coat length from shoulder to hem: 28 1/2" / 72.3 cm
- Shell (Woven): 100% Polyamide/ Nylon. Lining: (Woven): 100% Polyamide/ Nylon. Filling: (Down): 90% Duck Down, 10% Feathers. Water-resistant & water-repellent.
- Close zippers. Remove fur. Remove leather zipper puller. Wash inside out. Wash in domestic or commercial machine in water not exceeding 40°c, at normal setting.